Our goal with this competition is to foster collaboration among professionals and encourage the dissemination of knowledge within the dental field. By participating, you’ll be making a valuable contribution to the advancement of dentistry as a whole. So don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
- The abstract should be submitted online.
- The abstract should be concise and to the point and limited to 250-300 words.
- The title of the abstract should be no more than 10-15 words.
- Use descriptive and informative language that accurately reflects the content of your poster.
- Consider using keywords that are relevant to your poster and will help others find your abstract when searching online.
- Use headings and subheadings to help organize the information and make it easier to read.
- Include any relevant information about your research, such as the purpose, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Abstract should not contain any type of table, chart or graphics.
- Abstract should not have been submitted at any other platform, national or international.
- Last date of submission : 23rd April 2023.
- The file should be in PNG, JPEG format (preferably).
- The size should be less than 10 mb and it can in PowerPoint or PDF
- Make sure to include all of the required elements, such as your name, the title of your poster, and any relevant images or diagrams.
- The images or any kind of graphics should be used in high definition.
- Audios and Videos would not be allowed.
- Use a clear and easy-to-read font, and make sure that the font size is large enough to be easily readable on a computer screen.
- The poster must be in English.
Rules for Colleges:
- Each college is allowed to submit up to three posters for the competition.
- Posters must be created by college students and must not have been previously published.
- The college must ensure that all participants have the necessary permissions and releases for any materials used in their poster.
- The college must agree to the terms and conditions of the competition as outlined by DentalReach.
- DentalReach reserves the right to disqualify any poster or college that does not adhere to the rules and guidelines of the competition.
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting a poster to the Online Dental Poster Competition (the “Competition”), organized by DentalReach (the “Organizer”), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to college students around the world. Each college is allowed to submit up to three posters for the Competition. Posters must be original work and must not have been previously published.
- Submission Requirements: Submissions must include an abstract summarizing the research as well as a visual representation of the findings. The poster must be in English. Only one submission per participant is allowed. Submissions must be received by the deadline specified by the Organizer.
- Ownership: By submitting a poster to the Competition, you grant the Organizer permission to publish the poster on the website and in the magazine. You represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary permissions and releases for any materials used in your poster.
- Judging: The winning entry will be selected by a panel of experts from the Organizer’s editorial team, based on originality, creativity, scientific rigor, relevance to dental health, and overall vision. The decision of the judges is final.
- Prize: The winner of the Competition will receive recognition from the Organizer and Group Pharma, as well as a feature in the magazine.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold the Organizer harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses that may arise in connection with the Competition.
- Modification and Cancellation: The Organizer reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition at any time.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
By submitting a poster to the Competition, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.